Internationlization i18n in progress
- State 3 aspects as to why an application may need to be varied or customized in different deployment locales.
- Match the functionality, description or purpose of the following(7): Properties,Locale,ResourceBundle, Unicode, Java.text package ,InputStreamReader and OutputStreamReader.
Localization describes the process of configuring an internationalized(i18n) program to a particular region or culture.
Whats to be internationalized.
- Languages used for messages.
- Parameter substitution order in message.
- Languages used in parameter in messages.
- Numeric/Currency/Date formats.
These notes are from SCEA guide by Mark Cade. My review of this book.